Everyone wants to crack IELTS but cracking IELTS does not mean just get the band instead it is getting the desired band that is 8 triple 7. To score 8 triple 7, you should make a strategy. The strategy should be divided into three parts.
- Concept wise
- Band wise
Time-wise preparation means to decide time or duration that should be based on current level performance. If you are strong and you have sufficient knowledge of the concept, take one month to prepare.
If you are average and you find that you need to brush up on the concept, take two months. If you find that you have to start from scratch, take three months for preparation. For the preparation of one month, you need only tips and tricks.
Now the question will be. Do I need to take any coaching classes?
My answer will be no but if you find that you don’t have the right approach then join any coaching class. IF you have an issue with traveling or you want to save time, go for any IELTS online classes in Delhi or IELTS online coaching in Delhi (Delhi is the hub of highly qualified trainers and net connectivity is fast)
Concept wise preparation
Many test-takers do not prepare as per the concept that means they don’t have lesson planning. They pick the topic randomly or in general what they like. This type of preparation does not give a good score on the other hand it takes much time in preparation. So my advice will be to go for lesson planning.
Keep in mind a few points for lesson planning.
- The weak part should be given more priority
- A strong part should be given less time as compare to others.
- There should be time devotion and for each topic.
- There should be separate time for each section: Listening, Reading, Writing, and Speaking.
In case you don’t know how to make a concept wise syllabus, you will be left with only one choice that is to join coaching classes. You can opt for either offline coaching classes or online coaching classes.
My strong suggestion for online classes, when you want to choose online, go with IELTS online classes in Delhi or IELTS online coaching in Delhi (Delhi is the hub of highly qualified trainers and net connectivity is fast)
Band wise preparation
If you have done everything such as time-wise preparation or concept-wise preparation either through offline classes or IELTS online training in Delhi but you have not done band wise preparation, you are incomplete because band preparation gives the idea of scoring and keeps on the right track.
Let us know how to keep track record or how to prepare the band wise.
- After foundation, target the month of the exam date.
- After the decision of the exam date, fix the number of mock tests. (I would suggest at least 10 mock test)
- After fixing the number of tests, start making points of each topic: Listening, Reading, Writing, and Speaking.
- Points should be based on the time you devote to each topic, number of incorrect option, number of correct option, and types of incorrect option
- After making points, calculate your band
- After each mock test, check the area of improvement; without covering the error, other tests should not be attempted.
In case you can’t do yourself, you have the option of offline, IELTS online course in Delhi, IELTS preparation course online in Delhi.